[jaws-uk] Re: 7.0 with Skype 2.0

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:03:21 -0000

Hi,

Do you mean write echo123 in the add a contact dialog?  Or somewhere else?
And do I include the brackets?

Also I'm thinking - perhaps I'm misunderstanding how to add contacts.  I
thought I could add someone as a contact even if they're not online at the
moment...but have tried a few times and it's not working, so now thinking
maybe the add a contact thing only works if they're online at the time...?

Catherine