[jaws-uk] Re: 403 error mesage

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:35:40 +0000

'Cos they don't want you to see it.

Sureyou've got the name right?  Should there be an O in Rdwell?

Paul Roberts wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to visit a website but when I do I get the following message:

HTTP 403 (Forbidden)

You are not authorized to view this page

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try
to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may
be listed on the
www.joicardwell.com
home page.

You can click
to look for information on the Internet.

Anyone nkow why we get these messages up.

Paul.