[jaws-uk] 2 tone voice fixed.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:58:07 -0000

Hi,

Just in case others got this situation with the different tones to the
jaws voice. After I changed the capitalisation setting to none, I
unloaded and reloaded jfw. Still no solution, so I went and re launched
my old jfw 5.1 to look at some config stuff, and when I went back to
version 6 again for the second time, it has now gone back to speaking in
the one vane.

Something else that's come up trumps by the way, is my upgrade remaining
count now shows 1, so that seems to have been sorted too.

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden, Switchboard.
Edinburgh College of Art.