[jaws-uk] Re: 2 in 1: Amazon +Twitter

  • From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 21:26:33 -0000

Did some research for a BT product with a player of the same name.  I wonder
if they are related?  This one had not yet gone live but I have to say it
was the most terrible website I have ever attempted to use and was totally
inaccessible.  This was only a month or so ago, so probably it isn't the
same thing.