[jala-dev] Re: Missing Methods when generating JsDoc with HopKit

  • From: Anton Pirker <helma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jala-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:13:48 +0100

Hi!

Sorry, I didn't RTFM!

I just have to add the @member to my JsDoc-Block and the action/method/macro will be displayed at the right position in the documentation.
For more infos on the @variables of JsDoc see [1]

Anton

[1] http://jsdoc.sourceforge.net/#tagref

Anton Pirker wrote:
Hi List!

I am trying to get my application as beautiful documented as you have you lib documented.
So i tried HopKit to generate the JsDoc for my app.

When i run build.sh docs i get a lot of these:
   [exec] Function 'handlePostDelete' already declared
   [exec] Function 'getTitle' already declared
   [exec] Function 'doEdit' already declared
   [exec] Function 'checkEdit' already declared
   [exec] Function 'getNavigationName' already declared
   [exec] Function 'getTasks' already declared
   [exec] Function 'doDelete' already declared

In the generated Docs every action, macro and method is assigned to the Global-Object. Is there some special JsDoc-Tag or coding style that this is fixed, and the actions and so on are added to the right Prototype?

thanks in advance
Anton