[jala-dev] Re: AW: another suggestion for jala.Form

  • From: <tobias.schaefer@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jala-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 15:45:07 +0200

and another one...

(sorry for dropping in so sequentially.)

currently, you construct css class names / dom ids after the following scheme:

we already have support for the <% form.components.{componentName}.id %> macro;

however, i cannot use it for accessing the corresponding row or label elements
and rather i am forced to do

formName + "_row_" + componentName;
formName + "_label_" + componentName;

if you could change the string construction to

i could easily access row and label elements via

<% form.components.{componentName}.id %>_row
<% form.components.{componentName}.id %>_label

would that be possible?

another solution would be to provide id macros for row and label, too; but i
think we could well live without it when we make the change suggested above.