[jala-dev] Re: AW: Re: Missing Methods when generating JsDoc with HopKit

  • From: Anton Pirker <helma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jala-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:14:16 +0100

Hi Stefan!

stefan.pollach@xxxxxx wrote:
Hi!

I was just working on the same thing.

Your solution actually was the original regex before this commit: https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/jala/changeset/51.
This wa a fix to another problem, which was that such a function assignment
  Hopobject.prototype.test = function test()..
got changed to
  Hopobject.prototype.test = HopObject.prototype.test = function()..

Now, this is the regex that works with all that:
var functionReg = /(^|[^=]\s+)function\s+(\w+)\s*\(/gi;

I've attached a patch for lib.xml (against branches/release-1.1).
This also fixes a problem if the path to the working directory contains a dot
and copies only the files really needed for documentation. The jsdoc call
doesn't include the sources anymore as they are slightly different from the
actual application.

I've applied the patch, works like a charm!

Thanks a lot!

Anton