[j-tools] Re: j-tools is not storing my web pages and folder locations

  • From: "Martin, Sue W." <Sue.Martin@xxxxxx>
  • To: "j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 17:32:41 -0600

Hi Luis,

Can you tell us what happens when you try to store a shortcut to a folder or
web page?  What about shortcuts to Word documents?  Have you stored any of
those?

Hate to answer a question with three more questions. Smile.  Just need a bit
more information.

Sue W. Martin
Veterans Health Administration
Office of Health Information (OHI)