[j-tools] J-Tools 3.0, an enquiry.

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 06:31:32 +0200

Good Morning folks. I was wondering if you could help me finding the genuine
download directory for the previous release of J-Tools 3.0, Which works
relevantly with JAWS 11. Isn't suppose to be the following?.
http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/j-tools/3.0/j-tools.exe Well;
when I click on this, It keeps downloading just fine, And afterwards, The
following message is spoken.
"Error
The system cannot find the path specified."
Any suggestion or recommend, That's enormously would be appreciated.
Mostafa Al'mahdy.
Skype:
mostafa-the-speaker
Best Wishes.
Its always hope that gives meaning to life.