[j-tools] Re: J-Tools 3.0

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:03:33 -0500

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the release of J-Tools. I have a question: is it possible now to import the bookmarks and text notes that I created using JTools version 2.0 into version 3.0. given the fact that the former is at my office computer and the latter will be installed on my laptop? I tryed to do this with version 2.0 running on two different computers and the import process wasn't successfull.

Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>