[j-tools] Help to produce a tutorial

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 17:25:55 -0500

Hello list,
My appologies for the cross posting.
I need to develop a recorded tutorial for a local blindness organization.
The tutorial requires to incorporate the Jaws speech output into the
recording. I was able to accomplish this task very easily when I used a
computer with a sound Blaster card and Windows XP where I selected the what
you hear option in the
Recorder devices dialog box. Unfortunately, none of my computers have this
option available. There is the stereo mix among the microphones  available,
but when I select this option I can only record the jaws output but not my
voice. If I select the integrated microphone I can hear my voice but I
cannot record the Jaws output. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I am using Windows 7 Home Premium.

Kind regards,

Luis