[j-tools] Dictation to Dragon Not Echoed

  • From: Laurent Cadet de Fontenay <laurentd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 23:20:26 +0000

Dear list

I upgraded my systems today, including upgrading J-tools to the latest
version 5 build nine, jaws to version 13 (the correct 32-bit build),
and dragon Premium to version 11.5.  This is all running under VMware
on a Windows XP professional virtual machine on a MacBook Pro.

Everything is working very well, apart from the all-important fact
that Jaws is not echoing back my dictation.  Has anybody else
experienced this?  Any tips on how to fix it?

I eagerly await your answers.

All of the best
Laurent
To contact the Moderator, please send a message to
enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To post to this list, please send a message to
j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

j-tools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and put the word
subscribe