[j-say list] Re: my experience with J-say version 4

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:37:53 -0400

You are told that you are in the body of an e-mail message and less you use
Word as your e-mail editor.  To reproduce the problem follow the following
steps.
1 open Microsoft Office Outlook
2 go into options and make sure the checkbox that says "use Word 2003 as my
e-mail editor" is checked.

I hope this helps to solve the problem.

Chris.