[j-say list] improvement for the next version of J-say Pro

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 02:17:52 -0400

Sometimes when I'm in the body of an e-mail message and I have to go into
the correction dialog box I still get excessive chatter while in the
correction dialog box.  What I mean by excessive chatter is a lot more than
box open and box closed.  If it matters to my knowledge I have everything
set up correctly within Microsoft Outlook 2003.  This behavior only happens
when it wants to.  I have not taken the time yet to track down when it
happens and when it does not.  I know it happened when I was replying to a
e-mail message while ago.  But it did not happen while writing this e-mail
message.

Thank you for reading.

Chris.