[j-say list] Microsoft Outlook configuration

  • From: "H. Karah" <hk283@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 20 Oct 2006 19:43:34 +0100

Dear Chris and all, I am not able to successfully use Microsoft Outlook 2003 with J-say version 4. First of all, my Microsoft Outlook 2003 does not open with inbox automatically when I launch the programme as suggested in the manual. Secondly, I have to click control plus one by touch for it to display messages accessible to j-say. I am not able to figure out what could be the problem. I will be grateful for any kind of help you can do for me. Thank you so much. Hema.