[j-say list] Re: Dragon not accepting commands

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:23:08 +0530

Hi Anne,

Knowbrainer is an add-on similar to J-Say but it does not have any screen
reader support. You can read more about it at http://www.knowbrainer.com.

I had explored the posibility of J-Say and knowbrainer working together.
That wont happen since knowbrainer just presses keystrokes to execute
commands which will make things too verbose for screen reader users.

Pranav