[j-say list] AERBVI Conference July 2012

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:21:50 -0700

I wanted to let everyone know that NGT, Inc. will be hosting a booth at the
upcoming international conference of the Association for Education and
Rehabilitation Of the Blind and Visually Impaired (AERBVI) to be held at the
Hyatt Regency in Bellevue, Washington July 18-22.

We will feature J-Say Pro technology, and also be discussing in presenting
the other related T-Ware technologies (J-Tunes and J-Tools).

As an international conference with a long history of service to the blind
and visually impaired community were excited to be able to participate and
"spread the word" about the power of J-Say Pro and its related technologies.
Additional information can be found at:

http://www.aerbvi.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1

Let me know if there are questions, and if you plan to attend this
conference please feel free to drop me an e-mail at:

edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx

so that we can plan to get together; I hope to have booth information and
more particulars shortly.  -ed.

Yours sincerely,

Edward S. Rosenthal

President and CEO

Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT, Inc.)

20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101

Lynnwood, Wa.  98036

425-744-1100  ext.15

Fax: 425-778-5547