Special Marketing solutions

  • From: "iZone Developers" <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: izonedevelopers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:43:22 +0530

Title: iZone Developers email marketing solutions
Email Marketing special offer!!!

We are now providing special offer price for all our customers and introduced variety new packages for marketing solutions. You can choose the best package that suits for your needs.

Single slot campaigns
Gold package 100,000+ subscribers 5,000 /= only
Silver package 50,000 subscribers 3,000 /= only
bronze package 25,000 subscribers 2000 / = only
*We do free art work for the email marketing.

Package campaigns - 5 campaigns
Gold package 100,000+ subscribers 18,000 /= only
Silver package 50,000 subscribers 12,000 /= only
bronze package 25,000 subscribers 8000 / = only
*We do free art work for the email marketing. The package campaign must be purchased in single payment. No installments are available. Those who wants to purchase more than 5 campaigns, please send an email to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for special discounted prices.

Unlimited campaigns - monthly basis

Unlimited campaigns are suitable for companies who wants to send email marketing slots or newsletters every week. The number of campaigns are not limited. The company must do all the art works, addvertisements on its own and we only provide the Email server with host for sending emails and newsletters.

These campaigns can be purchased on monthly basis and its similar to the hosting accounts, where we are providing Email servers with unlimited sending limit. Unlimited package details are given below.

  1 month - 12,000/= per month
  3 months - 10,500/= per month
  6 months - 9,000/= per month
  12 months or more - 7,500/= per month
  *Conditions apply.

Unlimited campaigns - per slot basis

This package is only applicable for organizations and email marketing providers who wish to run the email campaigns on their own. This package is more economical only for those who does campaigns once in a while. For those who likes to do email marketing business, we recommend the unlimited monthly package.

  Setup fee 10,000/= (One time fee)
  Slot - 1,500/= per 100,000 emails
  *Conditions apply.

Advertise on facebook with iZoneDevelopers

Are you looking to promote your business through the number 1 social media network?

We are providing advertising through facebook and you can publish your advertiment to a specically targeted users. You can target specific country, specific profession or students, based on the users interests etc. There are lots of options available with facebook advertising and if you are interested just send us an email to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get more details.

Please contact admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for further details.

This email is send by iZonedevelopers and any modifications in the content is prohabited. All rights reserved.
©iZoneDevelopers (www.izonedevelopers.com)