[iyoume] subscribing

  • From: Victoria Scott <vscott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:21:23 -0500

Just to reiterate, if you want to add another email to the list you can
sent it to me and I'll add it manually, or you can send a subscription
request to the list (instructions below).

This list is specific and won't acccept postings from addresses that
aren't subscribed.

best.victoria

- Users can subscribe to your list by sending email to
iyoume-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by
logging into the Web interface.  The web-based administration suite
allows
you to add subscribers manually.  If you have a large list (i.e.,
thousands
of users), feel free to email staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with your subscriber
list

- Users can unsubscribe from your list by sending email to
iyoume-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
OR by logging into the Web interface.