[iyoume] insurance issue

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:28:27 -0500

Hi all,

I have talked to Todd to make sure the issue of insurance for the SAIC
equipment some of you will use during the show.

You do not need to list school equipment on the insurance form.
Equipment checked out from the Media Center by a student is not insured by the
school.

But the gallery staff will do their best to guard all art works with equipment
during the show, and as I said before, you also need to use wire and lock to
protect the equipment by yourself.

If you have further questions about it, please contact Todd or me.

Thanks,
Byeong Sam

tcashbaugh@xxxxxxxxx
tcashb@xxxxxxxxx