[iyoume] digital version of the invitation card

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:40:41 -0500

OK.
Here is the digital version of our invitation card.
(The image size is 700 x 932 pixels (W x H). If you print it out on regular
letter size or A4 size of paper, the edges of the image may be cuted out. It is
just for digitla invitation.)

http://www.bsjeon.net/iyoume/img/postcard/invitation-iyoume.jpg

You may download it in your computer and attach it on you personal invitation
email to your friends, or you may simply copy the link above on your invitation
email.

As soon as I get the actual postcard from G2, I will try to give them to you
guys soon.

Thanks,
BSJeon