[iyoume] [I=YOU=ME] Needed Digital images

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:40:39 -0500

Hi all,

Finally we got the mailing list. (Thanks Victoria.)

Todd, the managing director of Gallery 2, requested me some digital images
to use for press releases, the website, and newsletters.

If you have digital images of work which are very closely related to our show,
please please send me them through email by this weekend.
Then I will pick some out, and forward them to Todd next week day.

If there is no image I received by the deadline, I will just send him the
images I used in the proposal and applications of our show.

The image of below link I used in the show proposal may be an positive example.

http://www.bsjeon.net/images/img-SoundDevice/img-Miscommunication-ByeongSam-
Talk-Edited-20031206/Miscommunication01-middle.jpg

OK. Give me an email to me soon.
Thanks and Best,
Byeong Sam Jeon

-P.S.-
Is there anyone who is interested in designing postcard for our show?
Please let me know.