[iyoume] Do not forget the meeting at 1pm tommorow at G2.

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:14:07 -0500

Hi all,

We will see together at 1pm tommorow (Oct. 30th) at G2.
Bring your insurance form, bulb fee, and the piece which will be installed at
G2.
If you have any questions in terms of our show, bring them. We will find the
answers with Todd and
John there.

To praticipate in our show, Kiyoun Kim, one of our artists just arrived in the
States last thursday from
Korea. She is pretty sincere in her art, and I am sure you will love her work,
too.
I will introduce her to you tommorow.
Thanks and have a great night.

Best,