[iyonix-support] Re: iyonix-support Digest V4 #33

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:09:34 +0100

Bryan <bryanpage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snipp 388 lines of quoting]

> I have an Iyonix (5.13) and a PC running Windows XP, using a Newlink
> NLKVMP2PC KVM switch from Maplins - best thing since sliced bread!!!!!

If for some insane reason you recieve mailing list digests[*] please do not
quote the entire thing and add two lines to the end!

[*] For the love of god, why?

You are using Messenger Pro which has a superb mailing list facility. It
will filter all mails from mailing lists in a separare folders, and show
them in a logical threaded order. When you reply to a message it sets it to
as it does when you reply to a digest.

Cheers
---David

--