[iyonix-support] Re: USB mass storage drivers

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 17:30:05 GMT

On 20 Feb 2010  Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 20 Feb 2010, Andrew Pinder wrote:

>> BTW, the latest USB driver files are dated 04 Feb 2010.
>>

> OK, I've downloaded HardDisc4 2010-02-05 00:22:01
> Where are the new USB drivers?
> I can find !Boot > RO510Hook > Boot > PreDesk > SoftSCSI
> and in that are 4 SCSI modules.

And there should be a !Run file in there too.

> Are these they?

> If so, the dates on the modules (As shown by !Verma) are nothing like
> as new as 4th Feb 2010, in fact the latest is 25th oct 2009.

The modules I have here are:
SCSIdriver      2.06 (25 Oct 2009)
SCSIFiler       1.17 (05 Mar 2005)
SCSIFS          1.17 (14 Jul 2009)
SCSISoftUSB     0.11 (22 Oct 2009)

which were in that HardDisc4 archive. Are you sure that you ran these
modules before running Verma?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Yb       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.