[iyonix-support] Re: To Flash or Not to Flash

  • From: cj <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 11:04:18 +0000 (GMT)

In article
<49395.86.136.95.42.1265019778.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Learning Partners <lp.books@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In particular I am concerned about reported problems with JPEGs,
> Ovation Pro and Private Eye, the first two of which impact on
> business critical functions.

I am not sure what the problems with jpegs are. I have seen none so
far. The PrivateEye problem is due to running a test version (2.95)
which is really for the Beagle board. The stable release 2.85 is fine.

As far as Ovation Pro goes, what are these problems? I have used it
several times in the last few days without problem, although I
haven't stressed it hard.