[iyonix-support] The END! Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:15:49 +0000

Hi Folks

I know we All have strong feelings in this area, but this thread has run its course.

Please All:

1: show respect for each other

2: respect that we all can bring something to the scene

3: recognise we don't all agree the worth of other's contributions

4: think AT LEAST TWICE before 'trashing' another's contributions

5: recognise that contributions may help the greater majority whilst not necessarily being the longer term optimum solution.

AND: return this forum to sanity and real helpfulness

THREAD FINISHED

John

--
John Ballance