[iyonix-support] Re: Screen does not come up after booting

  • From: Stefan Bellon <sbellon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:31:32 +0200

Peter van der Vos wrote:

> -Monitor cable not connected?

Erm, no, it's not that easy, belive me. ;-)

> -Monitor failed?

No, works fine with a PC.

> -Power cable of monitor not connected?

No, sorry, not the problem. ;-)

> -Refitting the graphic card.

Yes, tried that after sending my first posting, but since refitting the
card, the machine doesn't boot up anymore at all. The CD-ROM light
flashes up, then goes dark, the floppy and hard disc light stay on
solid.

> Maybe your startup mode is not correct any more. Try:

> wimpmode 31

> at the prompt (after pressing F12) and press return.

Tried that already before refitting the card, but didn't help.

Greetings,
Stefan

--
Stefan Bellon