[iyonix-support] Screen does not come up after booting

  • From: Stefan Bellon <sbellon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:08:35 +0200

Hi,

the Iyonix X100 of my father has a problem since its last powerdown
cycle: When turning on, it normally boots up, you can hear from the
beeps and see from the hard disc lights and you can even shut down the
computer with Ctrl-Shift-F12 after it booted, but there is no video
signal at all.

a) Is there some "F12 + configure" trick I could try to "wake it up"
again (assuming it's no hardware fault)?

b) If a) does not help and removing the video card and plugging it back
in does not help either, what options are left? A new graphics card?
Could it be something else and not the graphics card?

Greetings,
Stefan

--
Stefan Bellon