[iyonix-support] Re: !STRing and the Iyo

  • From: David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 06:24:00 +0100

Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 3 May, Roger Foden  wrote in message
>   <9b36c05550.roger@Iyonix>:
>
> > But - as I should have tried before sending the above mail - it fails to
> > run if Aemulor is loaded: Describe from the Error window gives "Internal
> > error: abort on data transfer at &20713C58" This isn't quite the same
> > address as David Pitt's &201F1BA0
>
> It probably depends on how the module area on your machine has filled up.
> Doing a *Where after the error occurs (if you have where installed on your
> system) will give you an offset into a module, which is a lot more useful.

*where does not automatically pick up the error address in this case,
entering the address manually gives :-

Error from (unknown): Internal error: abort on data transfer at &201F1BA0
*where 201f1ba0
Address 201F1BA0 is at offset 0000916C in module Aemulor

Aemulor Pro 2.32 is in use.

--
David Pitt

MessengerPro on iMac