[iyonix-support] !STRing and the Iyo

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 12:51:31 +0100

I've been in touch with Mark Beerling about his app !STRing (
www.arcsite.de/hp/mrb/strng.html ), which crashes on this Iyonix
(5.14) with or without Aemulor Pro. He doesn't have an Iyo himself,
but is keen for it work on this OS. He's been asking me questions
above and beyond my technical knowledge, and I've suggested to him
that I should post here to ask if anyone else would like to try it,
and report back to him their experiences.

If anyone would like to do this, please report back to Mark at
beerling@xxxxxxxxxx with !STRring in the subject line.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.