[iyonix-support] Re: ROM 512 and wireless keyboards

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:36:10 +0100

On 27 Oct 2006 Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> This whole USB farcical nonsence needs sorting out once and for all.
>
> I went through all this nonsence when I first got my Iyonix, and it
> was all sorted with RO 5.07 - 5.11. Now I find I'm having to go tho'
> this whole farcical nonsense again, this time without success!
> [Unless I now use a USB hub plus USBkick in my boot-up!].
>
> Its all enough to make me want to go back to 5.11.
>
> Let me know, Castle, when you've got it all sorted into a saleable
> product! As it is, it is unfit for purpose sold!

Less of the childish tantrums please. You are using a non standard keyboard
and there is no way any USB code can be tested with all the possible devices
out there before release. Either you are willing to make constructive problem
reports to help resolve this, or put a standard keyboard back on the machine.

---Dave

  David J. Ruck    Phone: +44- (0)7974 108301    Email: druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx