[iyonix-support] Re: RO 5.12 and alt-rename bug

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:49:08 +0100

On 18 Oct 2006 Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message of 18 Oct, John Cartmell <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Is that from a public statement from Castle?
>
> Get real.  This is a public discussion group.

Talking of which, why is John Cartmell even on here? I've looked back through
the freelist and smartgroup archives and not found a single post to suggest
that JC has even got an Iyonix. Most of the posts are single line quips which
have no place in a support forum, or off topic discussions of Select, the A9,
and unrelated sofware.

> You are a journalist and you should know perfectly well that you will not
> get information from the horse's mouth by living on the fringe:

If as I suspect is not an Iyonix owner and was only allowed on as a
'journalist', now that freelists archive is publically readable, there is
no good reason for allowing posting privileges.

Cheers
---Dave

  David J. Ruck    Phone: +44- (0)7974 108301    Email: druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx