[iyonix-support] Re: Problem with repeat command

  • From: Thomas Milius <Thomas-Milius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:26:57 +0100

In message <4ebddae23bsteve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "Ste (PlusNet)" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 03 Mar, Thomas Milius <Thomas-Milius@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > [...]
> > Repeat "Echo Hello " ADFS::HardDisc4.$.Public.Temp.Akkus -sort
> >
> > gives a (German language but works in the same way with
> > UK territory):
> >
> > Interner Fehler: Datentransfer abgebrochen bei &FC020BE8.
> > [...]
>
> Repeat with -sort works fine here (RO 5.09, soon to be 5.13 when I have
> time) and the -sort switch has worked fine in STB boot sequences for years.
> The only caveat is that it might possibly explode if you have loads of
> objects in the directory in question.
>
> How many objects do you have in ADFS::HardDisc4.$.Public.Temp.Akkus?

Usually the folder is not ADFS::HardDisc4.$.Public.Temp.Akkus
but

ADFS::HardDisc4.$.!Boot.Resources.!USBSLoad.Devices.AN2131Dev.Firmware

however I made some tests indepently of my USBSLoad-Application to ensure
that it is not depending on it.

In both cases there are 3 files inside the directory.
In original the files are:

001_7F92             WR/WR
002_adconverter_0000 WR/
099_7F92             WR/WR