[iyonix-support] Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: Alan Calder <alan_calder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:38:26 +0000 (GMT)

In article <f57aeec44e.Andrew Pin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <5e78eec44e.ms001e3433@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Mark Syder <marksyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [snip everything]

> I hoped this thread was dead and buried!

Probably a good idea.

>  It has been way off topic
> for this list for some time.

Can't agree.  Where else should it have been seeing that FF2 is effectively
an Iyonix only bit of software?

>  Also, John Ballance told us to end it.

Good for him but not, I think, a reason in itself for doing so.

> Everyone, please either shut up or go somewhere else if you really
> must carry on!

At this stage this probably the correct thing to do but the basic problems
have not gone away.

Cheers

Alan

--