[iyonix-support] Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: Mark Syder <marksyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:55:18 GMT

In message <9e81bec44e.steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> On 17 Mar, Paul Vigay wrote in message
>   <4ec4b99976lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > In article <7ecdb5c44e.steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> >    Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd suggest that wanting to delete all of someone's software from your
> machine because they write something you don't like in a post on a mailing
> list is pretty childish -- no?

No Steve, I'm not stopping using Firefox because Peter wrote something I don't
like. I'm stopping using it because he used this board to commit defamation of
character. I'm perfectly happy to accept that I will disagree with some of the
views expressed on this list - it would be a boring world if we all agreed. But
by libelling John Cartmell, Peter stepped over the line.

--
Mark Syder (like the drink but spelt different)

www.onlinegenie.net