[iyonix-support] Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 00:16:58 +0000 (GMT)

In article <cc67b8c44e.jwcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   John Campbell Rees <jwcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looks like it is time to buy a PC and download Ubuntu Linux.

Apart from the fact Ubuntu linux is nothing to do with this list, I'm not
entirely sure about that distro. I'm wondering if Fedora Core 5 is better.
Ubuntu looks quite nice but is actually quite restrictive in terms of
system configurability and customising.

--
List replies: Email address IS genuine, include -nospam

Quality Internet, Domain Registration & Hosting - www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/
Life, the Universe, RISC OS Help and Everything - www.vigay.com/

Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds. Dogs only have about 10.