[iyonix-support] Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: Mark Syder <marksyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:35:20 GMT

My apologies John - I know you want this subject closed, as I believe most of
us do, but there is one important thing I want to say.

I can't find the post now - there are so many on this thread I think I must
have deleted it by mistake - but earlier today I read a post where Peter called
John Cartmell a liar. To the best of my knowledge, John hasn't even contributed
to this thread, so how he ends up being on the receiving end of libel I do not
know.

I have made a formal complaint about that post to freelists and asked for Peter
to be banned. If it isn't against the rules of freelists to commit defamation
of character, it certainly should be.

If John chooses to take legal action I'm sure he can expect moral support from
plenty of us.

I'll close by saying that I regret having donated to Peter's Firefox fund and I
will be removing the software from my Iyonix. I will never again use any
software written by that man.
--
Mark Syder (like the drink but spelt different)

www.onlinegenie.net