[iyonix-support] Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: Peter Naulls <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:02:55 -0800

In message <8600f8c14e.SoftInfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Jeremy Brayshaw <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <c33bf6c14e.peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter Naulls <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > In message <1421f5c14e.SoftInfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >           Jeremy Brayshaw <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And mine.
>
> > I fear this is just an attempt to have the last word.
>
> How else can one express the fact that you have not succeeded in
> convincing the poster of your opinion?

Exactly what is the value of your post?  You have not commented or
replied to anything I've said.   I've expressed a number of opinions and
facts - which were you commenting on?

> I believe you are wrong with your view. You believe you are right.
> That's fine - I can live with that.

Again, which view?

> Shall we move on now, or do /you/ need to have the last word?

Move to where precisely?  Does RISC OS have a roadmap you'd like to
point to, or are you happy with the languishing devlopment?
Do you think it's helpful that Paul Vigay is pursusing efforts towards
Firefox that he's made no attempt to coordinate?

No, I don't want the last word, I want a construtive debate, where
people reply actually respond to what was said, rather than petty and
empty comments such as yours.

So tell me, how should we go about addressing the serious problems that
RISC OS has - or do you want to pretend that RISC OS has none?  Let's
start with pratical example.  I'd like to use pandora.com on RISC OS
using surround sound hardware.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@xxxxxxxxxx        | http://www.chocky.org/
RISC OS Community Wiki - add your own content   | http://www.riscos.info/