[iyonix-support] Re: Printing with old kit

  • From: Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:41:35 +0100

In message <Marcel-1.53-0327092300-0b0pErr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Chris Evans <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue 27 Mar, Doug Webb wrote:
>>
>> In message <4608091E.6010203@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           Ian A Dunn <i.dunn2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>> I think you need to use the BJC-7000 PDF which is in the supplied
>> !PrintDefs application.
>
> I was going to say that the bjc7000 or 7100 PDF that comes with Iyonix is
> the one to use but there isn't one!

[snip]

Ian,

This is what you need to do.

Download the BJC700 driver from the Castle site at:

http://www.castle-technology.co.uk/support/print.htm

Extract the BJC7000 driver from the zip file.

Load up PrintEdit on the Iyonix and load the BJC7000 driver into it.
It will give you a message that it has converted it to the new format.

Save out the file by click menu over the PrintEdit window.

Load this file into your Print Manager as normal and then configure it
as normal.

Good luck

Doug

--
Using a Iyonix PC and RISC OS 5.13, the thinking persons alternative
operating system to Microsoft Windows.