[iyonix-support] Pen drive problems after upgrading

  • From: Jack Evans <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:44:22 +0000 (GMT)

USB problems after upgrading to 5.13 and the new nVidia card which are
being discussed in another thread prompt me to report that, after the
same upgrading, neither of my two pen drives (one a SanDisk 256MB, other
not known) are recognised.

Previously all was well but now neither show up on the iconbar even
after USBKick or from the front or back USB slots. Also I note that the
'Convential SCSI' area of the Discs configuration window is greyed out.

Could this be related to the upgrading?

Regards

Jack
--
Jack Evans                              Bristol UK
mailto:jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx