[iyonix-support] Re: New version of MiscSetup available

  • From: John M Ward <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 00:09:27 +0000 (GMT)

In article <63a71d4b4f.Andrew-Pin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <87e91a4b4f.stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  on 2 Dec 2007 Stuart Painting <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Also when using Paint, the text in the Save Sprite dialogue box
> >> from within an open image looked strange - >> >> >> The Save and
> >> Sprite>Save options from the Sprite file window are fine

> > I'm pretty sure that one is a (very) old bug in !Paint itself, not
> > necessarily anything to do with MiscSetup.

Yes.  Just cancel the Save box and repeat the exercise, and the original
file name (and path, if previously saved) should re-appear.

BTW: how appropriate that this should have first been mentioned here by
a Mr "Painting"  :-)

> Ooo, one for the ROOL open source project to sort then (if not
> already done).

...As well as accessing/editing the bottom row of pixels, hopefully!  I
think the far right column might also have an occasional problem.  On
this, if I need to crop an image and it leaves the bootom row, I rotate
by 180 degrees, delete what is then the top row, and rotate again (or a
vertical flip each time will do instead of rotation).  It is the only
way I know at present.

--
John Ward in Medway, Kent - using RISC OS since 1987
Now using an Iyonix, an A9home, 2 RiscPCs and Virtual-RPC!