[iyonix-support] Re: New version of MiscSetup available

  • From: John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:52:04 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4f497be0bflists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Vigay
<lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've just uploaded version 1.10 of MiscSetup to
> http://www.vigay.com/software/miscsetup.html having added some new
> features to it.

Paul - may I entreat you not to use the same name for the download each
time, but to add a version string. For those of us who like to keep an
archive to revert to in case of difficulty, this would be very helpful, as
the Iyonix objects if the file already exists.

John

--
||       John Williams         ||     Brittany, Northern France
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/
           E-mail replies only accepted from RISC OS machines
Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate