[iyonix-support] Re: New 5.14 ROM on Iyonix

  • From: Chris Bass <veiligdoos-iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 21:04:10 +0100

In message <50543a724esrevill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "Steve (ROOL)" <srevill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And you don't need this BASIC program.

> Put the whole lot in a directory called !Boot.Choices.Boot.PreDesk.Softload

> and rename your "Run" obey file (which only contains the RMEnsure line) !Run.

Hi

I Put the whole lot in a directory called
!Boot.Choices.Boot.PreDesk.Softload,
and put the following line in the end of the "MISC" section of the
PreDesktop file (in !Boot.Choices.Boot):

RMEnsure UtilityModule 5.14 Run
!Boot.Choices.Boot.PreDesk.Softload.go514 (all one line).

This worked for me
--
Regards

Chris