[iyonix-support] Re: New 5.14 ROM on Iyonix

  • From: "Steve (ROOL)" <srevill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:51:22 +0100

On 28 Apr, Derek Barnett <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Unpacked Iyonix softload official release to a directory called ROOL,
> run SoftLoad, get error message
> Softload 1.13 [18 Mar 2008]
> Usage: softload [-v] [-m <minmem>[KIM]] <ROMname> [ROMname ...]
> Return code too large
>
> What have I done wrong

I need more information. What system are you running this on (hardware and
RISC OS version)? What was the name of the zip archive you've downloaded?
How are you running the softload? You should be double-clicking the file
called "go514".

I suspect you are just double-clicking on the softload program itself. We
should really have put a README in the archive but time pressure didn't
permit... :(

Thanks,

Steve

--
Stephen Revill, Director                           Tel: +44 (0) 1353 740 267
RISC OS Open Ltd                                          www.riscosopen.org