[iyonix-support] Re: New 5.14 ROM on Iyonix

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:46:59 +0100

On 27 Apr at 14:27, george <george.greenfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <50528f61bfsrevill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           "Steve (ROOL)" <srevill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On 26 Apr, Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > I must admit, I only tested it with the 5.15 ROM image - and that
> > worked fine on my RO 5.13 IYONIX.
>
> Eh? 5.15? I thought 5.14 was the latest version.

Go to Wakefield and all is revealed!

5.15 is on the CDROM and is, as yet, a highly experimental version which
comes with dire warning about NOT using it to blow on the ROM as it will
cause a lockup of the machine which only Castle can unscramble - at your
significant expense.  But certainly, later today, I'll see how it works
on softload.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                           tim@xxxxxxxxx
             for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/