[iyonix-support] Re: MP 3 Player - Error Message

  • From: Matthew Thompson <mt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:36:40 GMT

Thanks for all the comments and help on this subject, but the obvious
conclusion from this that it's practically impossible to find a really
good MP3 player for use with RISC OS, unless you can physically plug
it and see what happens there is no way in the world of actually
knowing if it will work.

I thought this Sony one would work but I was wrong, so I have decided
to give up with MP3 players on RISC OS and will use my PC for this
task now, shame as I like using !Musicman and !IIDTagEd, as it just
isn't practical anymore, i'd love to be proved wrong and be able to
use a new MP3 player but it doesn't look like happening.

Cheers
Matthew

--

 Message sent from an IYONIX www.iyonix.com