[iyonix-support] List topics (was Pluto query: send to all?)

  • From: Steve Bradbury <steve.bradbury@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:02:49 GMT

On 9 Feb, Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>You are not the list owner so there is no need to pay attention to you.

I know Druck's been catching a lot of flak lately for trying to police
this list, but can we please try to see his point here?

This list has got incredibly busy lately (859 messages since 1st Jan).
There's more than enough legitimate traffic to deal with without getting
off-topic threads as well.

Tim Hill apologised 2 days ago for continuing the Pluto query here
(and it wasn't even him who cross-posted it in the first place) and
asked people not to extend the thread here, but to take it back to the
list it belongs on. Nevertheless we still have 4 followups today.

Can we please try to keep this list on topic. From
www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support  :

"
iyonix-support: Iyonix Support

support forum for the Iyonix computer.
"

Thanks.
Steve.

The above message is for the intended recipient only and may contain
confidential information and/or may be subject to legal privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly
prohibited. If it has reached you in error please inform us immediately by
reply e-mail or telephone, reversing the charge if necessary. Please delete the
message and the reply (if it contains the original message) thereafter. Thank
you.