[iyonix-support] Re: JPeg slide show

  • From: charles <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:35:24 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun 17 Jun, Alan Leighton wrote:

> Hi
>
> I used to have a program that I used on my Iyonix to create a slide
> show. It has vanished can any one help please. It was not swiftpeg,
>
> Thanks
> Alan

I use !variations v. 0.41d45 www.compo.iconbar.com/
   It runs very well, however the transitions between 2 pictures
   is not very pretty to look at.
   It runs on my Iyonix (and RiscPC) 100 and more JPEG's of 6MB
   without any problem. The slideshow start immediately.

I also use !Fade v. 0.86 The Really Small Software Company
   www.reallysmall.co.uk/
   The transitions between 2 pictures are more sophisticated and
   can be changed.
   the application needs some time.

regards
Charles Deckers