[iyonix-support] Re: Help with Display

  • From: Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:20:29 +0000 (GMT)

In article <000701c75a82$70d4c8b0$7b7ba8c0@homepc>, gphousley
<gordon.housley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> With Thanks to those who have already attempted to help with my
> problems with my Iyonix starting up in low definition. The advice has
> been to look to see if something in predesk is blocking the proper
> mdf.

[Snip]

> Do I look in predesk itself or in the surrounding folders?

!Boot.Choices.Boot.Predesk

> What should I leave there to avoid getting into even more trouble?
> Would it be best to get back to the original settings and if so how?

I sent you the default monitor settings by email. Assuming that this was
applied then any problem should be in one of the files or directories
prior to !Boot.Choices.Boot.Predesk.Configure.

Ian

--
Ian Hamilton (RISC PC RO4)  http://www.hamiltoni.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
             (Iyonix  RO5)  Programs compatible with RISC OS 3/4/5